1. Epoxies: There are three different types of epoxies – Oil-modified, Catalyzed and High Bake.
2. Silicates: They are the best kind of weather and solvent resistant coatings.
3. Polyurethane: Can be used for a wide range of purposes and in a wide range of environments.
4. Polysiloxane: These coatings provide long term and anti-corrosive protection.
5. Silicones: These coatings have very high heat resistance, up to 600 degrees.
6. Alkyds: They have good wetting and gloss characteristics.
7. Esters: These coatings have rapid cure, hardness and anti-corrosive properties.